Hemopran protective endorectal suppositories are suggested to prevent and treat hemorrhoids in a natural way. Thanks to the presence of hyaluronic acid and ALoe vera it provides a protective and emollient film helping restore hydration and lubrication, avoiding bad sensations,s and encouraging the physiological repair processes of mucous membranes. The presence of Natural extracts of Ruscus, Witch Hazel, and Horse chestnut exerts a soothing and antioxidant action
How do I know that I have hemorrhoids?
If you have bleeding.
If you find a little red blood on the toilet paper or on the toilet.
If you feel itching or irritation in the excretory area.
If you find hemorrhoids visible outside the area of output.
If you feel swollen and swollen around the excretory area.
If you feel severe pain during excretion.
A lump that is painful or hypersensitive, near the excretory area.
Weakness of connective tissue at the level of the excretory area.
Optimal use of Hemopran for best results
why prescribe Hemopran Suppositories?
- Safe and effective formulations for the treatment of internal hemorrhoid symptoms ( itching, burning and pain) as well as anal fissures.
- Prevent and treat hemorrhoids in a natural way.
- Possibility of prolonged use for people prone to replace and for pregnant women.
How Hemopran Suppositories works ?
Hemopran suppositories are able to treat hemorrhoids through 3 mechanisms of action:
- Mucoadhesive: suppositories form a protective film
that exerts a barrier effect, protecting anal mucosa
from irritative agents
- Lubricant: it reduces the feces’ rubbing, protecting from irritation and perianal congestion
- Antioxidant: it protects anal mucosa from the action of free radicals thanks to the presence of vitamin E.
There are no reviews yet.